Advertisement

Sri Lanka's First and Only Platform for Luxury Houses and Apartment for Sale, Rent

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Working Hard..

As end of Summer of Code 2010 is nearing, I can say that I have given my best to achieve the required goals of my project and I have achieved most of the goals that were in my project description.

I am happy to say that while achieving those goals, I learnt quited a lot too. It was a very challenging and fun experience for me thus far.

As we are nearing the end of Summer of Code, Last Week I started the Documentation and managed to get some documentation in the online wiki pages.

Some community members praised my early documentation and gave some feedback to make it better.

I have been given some minor tasks to be done by my mentor and I am hoping to finish them off as soon as possible.

Hope everything goes smoothly and god will be with me as always.

No comments: