Advertisement

Sri Lanka's First and Only Platform for Luxury Houses and Apartment for Sale, Rent

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Nearing End, New Beginning..

Officially Google Summer of Code comes to an end this week, but the lessons learnt from it will continue forever.

It was a very informative learning experience so far. I learnt how to work in a team and get the work done. I am very happy and honored have got selected to Google Summer of Code. All praises should go to God and God Alone. I have given my best during Google Summer of Code. I had to do Google Summer of Code as well as My Academic Project simultaneously. I managed to get them both done while switching on and off between the two.

Even though the summer is over I am hoping to continue the contributions whenever I can to the opensource community. I will be doing my final year from September 2010 and hoping to graduate in 2011 if God Wish th.

I would like to thank my Mentor Burke Mamlin and my backup Mentor Ben Wolfe for all the help throughout this summer. Really was lucky to have you guys as mentors.

No comments: