Advertisement

Sri Lanka's First and Only Platform for Luxury Houses and Apartment for Sale, Rent

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Presentation II..

Ever since Google Summer of Code began. It was a quite a learning experience from all aspects. From time management to designing and coding. Looking back at the path so far, I have learnt so much that I didn't know earlier and I have been focusing myself on to achieve the goals of my project.

Last week was an eventful one where I had to finalize on a design for the Module Configuration at start up. I had a discussion with my mentor, back up mentor and some other people from the openmrs developer community and came to a design decision.
Now I have started developing it and hoping to finish it before the end of the summer.

Apart from that I completed my mid term evaluation survey and I got to know that I have successfully completed up to mid term. Which is a motivation factor for the rest of the summer. I am hoping to carry out the work I have been doing so far till the end.

Presentation II is due this week and hoping to do a presentation on the goals and a small demonstration.

Hope everything goes smoothly and hope god be with me as always.

No comments: