Advertisement

Sri Lanka's First and Only Platform for Luxury Houses and Apartment for Sale, Rent

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Evaluation I

Last week was an eventful one where I started searching for ideas on how to build the Module Configuration mechanism at start up. I got some valuable feedback from the community as well as from my mentor.

Now I need to do some studying and come up with a design which will be accepted by my mentor. My mentor provided me with some great resources of similar work and I am currently going through them.

Apart from that I had to develop a mechanism which would automatically check for Module updates and prompt whenever there are module updates available, right in the Administration Page.



This week being the Mid Term Evaluation period, I am hoping to complete my evaluation as soon as possible and continue on with my project work. Hoping to come up with a good design for Module Configuration mechanism.

Hope god will be with me as always

No comments: